HAUNTED HISTORY TRAIL
Do you believe in the paranormal?
Whether you’re a true believer in ghosts or a die-hard skeptic, visit any of the spooky sites on the Haunted History Trail of New York State to test your beliefs. Stay at a haunted inn, join an investigative team on a ghost hunt, or go on a candlelit tour of a haunted building. For more hauntings visit www.hauntedhistorytrail.com
These locations have been investigated numerous times by paranormal experts. Some have been featured on national and regional TV shows and groups such as ‘Ghost Hunters’, ‘Haunted Collector’, New York Shadow Chasers, and Central New York Ghost Hunters.
- Capitol Theatre, Rome; www.romecapitol.com
- Fort Stanwix National Monument, Rome; www.nps.gov/fost
- Oriskany Battlefield, Oriskany; www.nysparks.com
- Stueben Memorial State Historic Site, Stueben; www.nysparks.com
- The Stanley Theatre, Utica; www.thestanley.org
- Sylvan Beach Amusement Park, 'Park after Dark,' Sylvan Beach; http://www.sylvanbeachamusementpark.com/#!park-after-dark-ghost-tours/c1p75
Tours & Investigations
- Rome Investigators of the Paranormal: http://romeinvestigatorsoftheparanormal.com/
- The Shadow Chasers: http://www.nyshadowchasers.com/