Kids Oneida and Utica Children’s Museum Holding Block Party this Thursday
A Neighborhood Block Party will be held this Thursday, August 16th from 2:00-7:00pm on Main Street between Kids Oneida and the Utica Children’s Museum.
The event is to celebrate the Bagg’s Square neighborhood, the relationship between two community assets (Kids Oneida took the administrative, operational, marketing and development reins at the Museum last fall), and also to provide a positive event for Kids Oneida families and the community at large. Between 400-500 people are expected to attend.
This event is open to the public and will include:
• FREE admission to the Museum, which will stay open late until 7pm, compliments of event sponsor Fidelis Care
• A “CAR”nival in the Kids Oneida Parking lot - games and prizes developed by Kids Oneida staff
• DJ Roscoe Red from KISS FM live from 3-6pm
• Rachel Witter from WUTR will do the weather live at 6pm
• Printmaking activity with Angela Johnson from BB Designs from 2-4pm
• Bounce houses in Bagg Commemorative Park
• Street chalk on Main Street
• Food Trucks
• DJ, dance group performances, hula hoops and more on the 3rd floor of the Museum
• and more!
For more information contact: Brandi Candido (315) 794-3561 or email@example.com