Join us for the 22nd annual Hike for Life, taking place on Saturday, April 25th on the beautiful campus of Mohawk Valley Community College.
Help us continue the 22+ year legacy of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in the Mohawk Valley, and help lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and stand up for LGBTQ+ equality.
Experience the Hike for Life with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
- 11:30 am Hike Registration Opens -- Day-of registration; pick up your Hike Packet (along with earned incentives), and turn in any additional donations.
- 11:45 am Complimentary snacks and beverages available
- 12:45 pm Opening Ceremony & Warm-up
- 1:00 pm Hike for Life Begins -- the adventure kicks off.
- Closing Ceremony and Festivities begin once the Hike has concluded.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause.