Kids Oneida announced the premier production of American Girl Live will be coming to the Stanley Theatre in January 2019 and will be a benefit for the non-profit agency. The all-new musical begins its North American tour this fall and features an all-female creative team and cast. The tour is a collaboration between American Girl and Mills Entertainment.
President of America Girl says "Over the past 30 years, American Girl’s beloved characters have become role models — inspiring millions of girls to think about their own character and how they want to make their mark on the world. We know girls and their families and friends will love seeing these incredible stories come to life in an exciting, new stage production that offers an unwavering belief in the positive power of girlhood.”
• Two performances: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 and Wednesday, January 16, 2019
• 7:00pm Showtime
• Location: Stanley Theatre in Downtown Utica
• Pre-sale tickets available starting Friday, August 17, 2018 for Broadway Theatre League of Utica and Stanley Theatre members along with Kids Oneida Staff. Pre-sale tickets must be purchased in person at the Stanley box office Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm or via phone at (315) 724-4000
• Available to the general public on Wednesday, August 22, 2018
• Ticket prices with range from $40 to $50 and a special VIP ticket will also be available for $75 that will include orchestra seating and a meet and greet with photo op.